This restored antique print beautifully depicts a set of bright and colorful fish from the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. This print bursts with color and texture and has an almost Japanese pop art style even though it was printed in London circa 1893.
• Highest Quality Giclée Print
• 255gsm Heavyweight Premium 100% Cotton Archival Fine Art Paper
• Fine Art Print – Not a Poster!
• Archival Pigment Ink
• Made in Los Angeles, USA
• Multiple sizes available
• Large Sizes available
• Original and restored designs
• Custom sizes and colors upon request
• Unframed Print unless you choose a framed option
Our prints are high-quality Archival Giclée pigment prints on 100% cotton (tree-free) 255gsm Archival Fine Art paper.
Our 19.75″ x 27.5″ print is sized to fit easily into IKEA’S ‘RIBBA’ frame with the mat removed. Print proportions may change slightly to accommodate each size.