An amazing Art Nouveau Butterfly print from Early 20th Century French Entymologist E.A. Seguy. Restored and printed on beautiful heavyweight Fine Art Watercolor Paper.
• Highest Quality Giclée Print
• 255gsm Heavyweight Premium 100% Cotton Archival Fine Art Paper
• Fine Art Print – Not a Poster!
• Archival Pigment Ink
• Made in Los Angeles, USA
• Multiple sizes available
• Large Sizes available
• Original and restored designs
• Custom sizes and colors upon request
• Unframed Print unless you choose a framed option
Our prints are high-quality Archival Giclée pigment prints on 100% cotton (tree-free) 255gsm Archival Fine Art paper.
Our 19.75″ x 27.5″ print is sized to fit easily into IKEA’S ‘RIBBA’ frame with the mat removed. Print proportions may change slightly to accommodate each size.