Restored and redesigned from a Los Angeles map circa 1915, this print shows the greater los angeles area including the mountains, coast and southland with great period details.
Please read: This print comes in 2 choices of paper.
1) The Archival Museum-quality Watercolor paper that I use for most of my prints.
2) A ‘photo poster’ version that is more economical. The poster paper is a smooth paper with a very matte finish. While thinner than the Watercolor paper, it still feels substantial. It is nice quality, just not as high quality as the Fine Art paper. The poster version only comes in 24″ x 36″ for $35 and has .5″ white border.
Currently available in several color schemes: navy, grey, black, and bright blue.
• Highest Quality Giclée Print
• 255gsm Heavyweight Premium 100% Cotton Archival Fine Art Paper
• Fine Art Print – Not a Poster!
• Archival Pigment Ink
• Made in Los Angeles, USA
• Multiple sizes available
• Large Sizes available
• Original and restored designs
• Custom sizes and colors upon request
• Unframed Print unless you choose a framed option
•• ABOUT MY PRINTS ••
My shop features my original art and designs as well as restored Antiquarian prints that I’ve collected over the years. I spend a great deal of time restoring my antique prints and redesigning them to work as wall art, giving them new life with rich colors, fine linework, crisp detail, and a range of wall art sizes.