Restored and redesigned from a Los Angeles map circa 1915, this print shows the greater los angeles area including the mountains, coast and southland with great period details.
Currently available in several color schemes: navy, grey, black, and bright blue.
• Highest Quality Giclée Print
• 255gsm Heavyweight Premium 100% Cotton Archival Fine Art Paper
• Fine Art Print – Not a Poster!
• Archival Pigment Ink
• Made in Los Angeles, USA
• Multiple sizes available
• Large Sizes available
• Original and restored designs
• Custom sizes and colors upon request
• Unframed Print unless you choose a framed option
•• ABOUT MY PRINTS ••
My shop features my original art and designs as well as restored Antiquarian prints that I’ve collected over the years. I spend a great deal of time restoring my antique prints and redesigning them to work as wall art, giving them new life with rich colors, fine linework, crisp detail, and a range of wall art sizes.